Urgent help needed...SDL Trados disappeared from MS Word toolbar at the top.
Thread poster: Kerensa Cracknell

Kerensa Cracknell  Identity Verified
Singapore
Local time: 04:37
Member (2007)
French to English
Nov 14, 2011

Hi, I turned on my computer (a Mac) this morning and logged into Windows via Parallels Desktop as usual. I opened up my document by selecting it from Windows Explorer and it opened up without SDL Trados appearing as a tab along the top. Help! How do I get it back? I have no idea even where to start with this. Normally it's just there. It's never happened before. I have restarted Windows - still not there. Any ideas welcome - I'm already running behind with this translation and I really need to get moving!!!

It's an MS Word 97-2003 document (.doc) and I'm running Windows 7 via Parallels Desktop 6 on my Mac. More than that I can't tell you - I am SO not a techie....just a translatoricon_frown.gif

Thanks in advance.....Kerry

dhsanjeev  Identity Verified
India
Local time: 02:07
English to Hindi
+ ...
Response Requried Nov 14, 2011

Better tell which version of MS word are you using? Whethwer it is MS Word 2003 or 2007 version. I am asking this because in both the versions settings of Trados are different.

Kerensa Cracknell  Identity Verified
Singapore
Local time: 04:37
Member (2007)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
It's MS Word 2007 Nov 14, 2011

Hi, it's MS Word 2007.

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 23:37
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Look at sticky topics first Nov 14, 2011

http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/158614-trados_2007_toolbar_disappears_in_word_2007.html

icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgent help needed...SDL Trados disappeared from MS Word toolbar at the top.

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search