SDL webminare
Thread poster: SoniaRota

SoniaRota  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 21:18
Italian to English
+ ...
Nov 14, 2011

I used my first salry from my first translation to purchase the licence for Trados starter ( I cannot afford to buy the Studio 11)which came with no exercises to practise. I did not gave up and toke the webminar "Introduction to SDL Trados Studio 2011" hoping to understand how to use the Trados program although the Trados Starter has a capability of only 5000 words so rather useless but offcourse SDL wont tell you this......

At the end of the training I send an email to the 2 hosts of the training ( Victoria Knowles and Wesley Budd) asking for advice in how to practise the Trados Starter without any exercise, but they never replay, sent same question through SDL web site and no replay either from them.

Just a wasting of 100 Euros ... and they will get from me the pubblicity they deserve and even if one day I could afford to buy the Studio 11, you can be sure I wont !

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL webminare

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search