Workbench crashing
Thread poster: willmow

willmow
Local time: 01:16
German to English
Nov 17, 2011

Hi everyone.

Trados 2007. Out of the blue, WB is crashing mid-clean-up (and deleting the file being cleaned up) with the following message:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SDL International \T2007_FL\TTxerces-c_2_1_0RS.dllis either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator.......

I am unable to clean up or update anything with WB, so I'm doing so manually! Help!

willmow
Local time: 01:16
German to English
TOPIC STARTER
Fixed! Nov 19, 2011

Thanks for the tsunami of helpful replies (i.e. zero, not one). In the end a colleague suggested running the Windows Repair routine on Trados 2007 Freelance, which seems to have fixed the problem. I say fixed, but the Register routine seems to think I still have a problem. It says: "RegAsm: error RA0000: An error occurred while writing the registration information to the registry. You must have administrative credentials to perform this task. Contact your system administrator." Any clues? Don't all shout at once.....

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench crashing

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search