Studio 2009 showing set-up wizard
Thread poster: Clevedon

Clevedon
German to English
+ ...
Nov 18, 2011

I have been using Studio 2009 under a free licence from my university for around six weeks. Now suddenly today when I try to open the program it is showing me the set-up wizard, as if I had never used it before. Why would this be? I don't want to set it up again, in case I lose things.

Bernard Lieber  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:46
English to French
+ ...
Pro Version Nov 18, 2011

You probably had a Pro version for about six weeks and now it's turned into a Freelance version in which case you're limited to five languages if I remember rightly.

Hope this helps,

Could also be because you installed a SP.

Bernard

[Edited at 2011-11-18 19:11 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2009 showing set-up wizard

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search