max acts acceeded # 9336
Thread poster: xxxGert Smit

xxxGert Smit  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:44
German to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 19, 2011

I got the message max. acts acceeded #0336 when I wanted to install Trados 2009 on my laptop. What can I do? I paid for my licence a lot of money. I have only one programme working on a machine. I deleted all other programmes. Do I have to buy another licence?

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Local time: 15:44
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Please specify the details Nov 19, 2011

Hi Gert,

Please specify the details about your license: is it an upgrade or no, is the software already installed and activated on another computer? This is unclear from your post.

Marinus Vesseur  Identity Verified
Local time: 07:44
English to Dutch
+ ...
Max activations exceeded Nov 19, 2011

Hi Gert

You must have had your Trados activated on another computer, maybe even on two. SDL limits the amount of computers that you can activate Trados on. If you get a new computer you have to first return the activation. It's complicated, but SDL support is quite helpful with this issue.

See here:

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

max acts acceeded # 9336

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search