ERROR! SDL FTS 2011 - Impossibile caricare il file...Il modulo doveva contenere un manifesto...
Thread poster: Svetlana Kindeeva

Svetlana Kindeeva
Italy
Local time: 13:16
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 23, 2011

Dear colleagues,
When trying to open my TM or document for translation (it always worked before) I get a message today. I get it in Italian because I have Windows in Ilalian. I have only this one large memory that I used before without any problem. Please help!
The message reads:

Impossibile caricare il file o l'asssembly 'System.Enterprise, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' o una delle relative dipendenze. Il modulo doveva contenere un
... See more
Dear colleagues,
When trying to open my TM or document for translation (it always worked before) I get a message today. I get it in Italian because I have Windows in Ilalian. I have only this one large memory that I used before without any problem. Please help!
The message reads:

Impossibile caricare il file o l'asssembly 'System.Enterprise, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' o una delle relative dipendenze. Il modulo doveva contenere un manifesto di assembly.

Thank you very much!
Svetlana
Collapse

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
SITE LOCALIZER
Hi Svetlana Nov 23, 2011

For the ease of people who will be probably trying to help you, could you please provide [an approximate] translation of the error message?

Svetlana Kindeeva
Italy
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Translation: Could not load file or assembly... Nov 23, 2011

Dear Natalie,
Thank you very much for trying to help me.
In English it must read as follows:
'Could not load file or assembly 'System.Enterprise, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.'
Thanking you again,
I remain,
Sincerely yours
Svetlana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ERROR! SDL FTS 2011 - Impossibile caricare il file...Il modulo doveva contenere un manifesto...

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »