ERROR! SDL FTS 2011 - Impossibile caricare il file...Il modulo doveva contenere un manifesto...
Thread poster: Svetlana Kindeeva

Svetlana Kindeeva
Italy
Local time: 23:50
English to Russian
+ ...
Nov 23, 2011

Dear colleagues,
When trying to open my TM or document for translation (it always worked before) I get a message today. I get it in Italian because I have Windows in Ilalian. I have only this one large memory that I used before without any problem. Please help!
The message reads:

Impossibile caricare il file o l'asssembly 'System.Enterprise, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' o una delle relative dipendenze. Il modulo doveva contenere un manifesto di assembly.

Thank you very much!
Svetlana

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Hi Svetlana Nov 23, 2011

For the ease of people who will be probably trying to help you, could you please provide [an approximate] translation of the error message?

Svetlana Kindeeva
Italy
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Translation: Could not load file or assembly... Nov 23, 2011

Dear Natalie,
Thank you very much for trying to help me.
In English it must read as follows:
'Could not load file or assembly 'System.Enterprise, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.'
Thanking you again,
I remain,
Sincerely yours
Svetlana

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ERROR! SDL FTS 2011 - Impossibile caricare il file...Il modulo doveva contenere un manifesto...

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search