How to analyse a text using Trados 2011?
Thread poster: ebeatriz17

ebeatriz17
Local time: 05:34
English to Spanish
Nov 27, 2011

Hi everybody:

I would like to know How to analyse a text using Trados 2011, I mean what is the option to analyse a text befor to start the translation and besides how to compare the source text with a translation memory. I am using Trados 2011 and I know the basic options and it is important for me to analyse the text before and compare it.

Thanks a lot

Helmaninquiel
Local time: 12:34
English to Spanish
+ ...
Try this Nov 27, 2011

I don't know if you are asking for an easy procedure or if you have no clue about the the procedure itself in Studio, but I believe you will find useful this link:
http://blog.sdl.com/blog/2011/02/all-i-want-is-a-simple-analysis.html

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to analyse a text using Trados 2011?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search