CleanUp of smgl.ttx: hardreturn after internal tag replaced by space
Thread poster: RuudS
RuudS
Local time: 08:35
Dec 2, 2011

Hello,

My problem is the following:

in lot's of sgml-files that I have to translate, there are hardreturns after tags.
During cleanup of sgml.ttx files, some of the hard returns have been replaced with spaces. Translator's Workbench only does this with the hardreturns within and after tags of type "internal". So the "external" tags do not have this problem.

The result is that unwanted spaces appear within internal tags and after internal tags.

NB
- In my ini-file, the option "Keep all line breaks" is activated.
- the problem does not occur, when I get the target file by Saving the smgl.ttx as sgml, with the function "Save target as" in TagEditor

My question:
How can I prevent Translator's Workbench from replacing hardreturns in and after "internal" tags by spaces during Cleanup?

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CleanUp of smgl.ttx: hardreturn after internal tag replaced by space

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search