How can I save target as doc for bilingual file with track change of Trados2011?
Thread poster: Rain Na Bun

Rain Na Bun
Thailand
Local time: 19:26
Member (2011)
English to Thai
Dec 8, 2011

Hi,

Am I understand correctly that 'Studio 2011 can work with bilingual files (if document is pretranslated previously in Workbench)'?

I noticed that if I open the bilingual file and edit it in Trados 2011 with the status of rejected translate, the file can be saved as doc but without track change.
How can I save the target file as doc which showing track change the same as I edit in MS Word?

Does Trados 2011 has any function to use workbench in MS
... See more
Hi,

Am I understand correctly that 'Studio 2011 can work with bilingual files (if document is pretranslated previously in Workbench)'?

I noticed that if I open the bilingual file and edit it in Trados 2011 with the status of rejected translate, the file can be saved as doc but without track change.
How can I save the target file as doc which showing track change the same as I edit in MS Word?

Does Trados 2011 has any function to use workbench in MS Word?

Thank you.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I save target as doc for bilingual file with track change of Trados2011?

Advanced search

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »