Thread poster: Beatrice Hercend

Beatrice Hercend  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:24
Member (2010)
English to French
+ ...
Dec 12, 2011

Hello,

I want to install SDL multiterm 2009 to use it with Studio 2009, but a message says "please make sure to install CU10 for SDL Trados Studio" to use multiterm SP4 with Studio SP3.

I thought the AutoUpdate feature was there to be sure new components are installed as soon as they are available, but I realize the AutoUpdate feature is not activate, and I cannot figure out how to activate it (it is greyed in the Help menu).
Thanks for any idea you may have.
... See more
Hello,

I want to install SDL multiterm 2009 to use it with Studio 2009, but a message says "please make sure to install CU10 for SDL Trados Studio" to use multiterm SP4 with Studio SP3.

I thought the AutoUpdate feature was there to be sure new components are installed as soon as they are available, but I realize the AutoUpdate feature is not activate, and I cannot figure out how to activate it (it is greyed in the Help menu).
Thanks for any idea you may have.
Béatrice
Collapse

Michael Grant
Japan
Local time: 23:24
Japanese to English
What about [Tools] > [Options] > "Automatic Updates"? Dec 13, 2011

Hi Beatrice,

What do you see in the Tools menu: [Tools] > [Options] > "Automatic Updates"???
Is that greyed also?

Otherwise, I would try downloading/installing Cumulative Update 10 (CU10) from SDL and see if that helps activate the automatic update option.

MLGrant

Beatrice Hercend  Identity Verified
Local time: 09:24
Member (2010)
English to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Greyed also Dec 13, 2011

Thank you Michael. Yes unfortunately this option is greyed also, I have no idea why.

I guess I have to try to install the updates manually.

Béatrice

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

AutoUpdate not working in Studio 2009

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search