Thread poster: Ronald Bias

Ronald Bias  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:55
Member (2010)
English to German
Dec 17, 2011

Hi,

I know this is outdated stuff, and there might be an answer already in this forum, but I do not find this exact question which I have:

My Trados 6.5 Workbench does not see my Trados 6.5 MultiTerm, although bought together as a bundle.

I never used MT, but now it is required by a client. I managed to create a local termbase and import all the data so that I can use MT as stand-alone software.

In the Workbench I activated "iX" mode and found the local termbase to be selectable, so I selected it and also switched on the required terminology mark. The terminology window appears to the right, but -- nothing is shown.

I am working in TagEditor, NOT in Word.

The language settings in the TM (EN-US -> DE-DE) are different from those in MT (EN-UK -> DE-CH).

I re-installed MultiTerm freshly, and I restarted all programs correctly, but nothing happens...

Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance,
Ronald

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 6.5: Workbench does not see MultiTerm

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search