SDLX: how can I see what has been changed?
Thread poster: Heinrich Pesch

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 08:59
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Dec 20, 2011

When proceeding to the next segment the editor displays matches in the TM results window. I see the match percentage, but how do I see the changes in the source segment in comparison to the actual segment? In Trados WB the changes in the source segments are marked, but in SDLX only the target segments from the TM are displayed. It would be nice to see at one glance if the changes are related only to spelling or something more important.

Direct link Reply with quote

Traduloc
Spain
Local time: 07:59
English to Spanish
Option activation Dec 20, 2011

Hi,
you have to activate the following option:
Translation memory-->View source differences
It would be useful as well to ensure that on Tools-Options-Translation Memory tab you have the Maximum number of hits in 10.

Best regards,
José Luis

[Editado a las 2011-12-20 13:32 GMT]

Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 08:59
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Oh yes Dec 20, 2011

José Luis Martinez wrote:

Hi,
you have to activate the following option:
Translation memory-->View source differences
It would be useful as well to ensure that on Tools-Options-Translation Memory tab you have the Maximum number of hits in 10.

Best regards,
José Luis

[Editado a las 2011-12-20 13:32 GMT]

I notice now I had asked this same question in 2007. Google remembered, I did not.
Thanks!

[Bearbeitet am 2011-12-20 13:45 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX: how can I see what has been changed?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search