Can't open multiple Termbases
Thread poster: John Fossey

John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 18:09
Member (2008)
French to English
Dec 21, 2011

More strange behavoiur in Studio 2011...

When I try to open a local termbase, it assigns it the name "General Termbase" instead of the filename. Then when I try to open another one, it is also assigned the name "General Termbase" and then helpfully warns me "The termbase 'General Termbase' has already been added". Of course it hasn't - a check of the path shows it's a different termbase. So I can only open one local termbase, although there's an Add button and lots of space in the box for more termbases. Any ideas?

Direct link Reply with quote

walkqisky
Local time: 07:09
English to Chinese
up Dec 22, 2011

I have not updated to 2011 yet, and hope others could give a hand.

[修改时间: 2011-12-22 12:36 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't open multiple Termbases

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search