Geneviève von Levetzow  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:54
French to German
+ ...
Dec 24, 2011

Hello,

With following error message:
"Set-up did not complete. The error is:
Package 'OldARPEntryRemoval' could not be installed. Der Befehl 'regedit.exe" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden. Error number: 1."

Der Befehl 'regedit.exe" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden = The command 'regedit.exe has been misspelled or does not exist.

I installed the programs with Administrator rights (
... See more
Hello,

With following error message:
"Set-up did not complete. The error is:
Package 'OldARPEntryRemoval' could not be installed. Der Befehl 'regedit.exe" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden. Error number: 1."

Der Befehl 'regedit.exe" ist entweder falsch geschrieben oder konnte nicht gefunden werden = The command 'regedit.exe has been misspelled or does not exist.

I installed the programs with Administrator rights (Windows 7 Ultimate, 32 Bit) and deactivated my virus scanner.

Thanks,

Geneviève
Collapse

Geneviève von Levetzow  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:54
French to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The solution Dec 24, 2011

Hello,

I became a mail with the solution (Thanks gamingman:):):

Search for a folder, like Package
Cache\SDL\SDLTradosStudio2011SP1\modules (under Windows 7, it is somewhere under ProgData folder, or so.
Next, doubleclick on RemoveStudioARPEntry.reg, and confirm the OK.
Nex, you will be able to install the program through TranslationStudio2.msi in the same folder.
You should do the
... See more
Hello,

I became a mail with the solution (Thanks gamingman:):):

Search for a folder, like Package
Cache\SDL\SDLTradosStudio2011SP1\modules (under Windows 7, it is somewhere under ProgData folder, or so.
Next, doubleclick on RemoveStudioARPEntry.reg, and confirm the OK.
Nex, you will be able to install the program through TranslationStudio2.msi in the same folder.
You should do the same thing with Multiterm (Package Cache\SDL\SDLMultiTerm2011SP1\modules,
RemoveMTARPEntry.reg).

It works perfectly.

Best,

Geneviève
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to install Studio + Multiterm SP1

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search