https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/215257-once_installed_multiterm_2011_does_not_start_and_studio_2011_freezes_my_pc.html

Once installed Multiterm 2011 does not start and Studio 2011 freezes my PC
Thread poster: Jacques Ampolini
Jacques Ampolini
Jacques Ampolini  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 15:32
English to French
Jan 3, 2012

I installed SDL Studio 2011 and Multiterm 2011.The latter does not start and always gives me the message "Multiterm stopped working", the former did start but when I tried to convert a memory into sdlm the "Upgrade memory" stopped in the middle of the process and totally froze the PC which I had to manually switch off.
I received several guidelines from SDL but none solved my problems.
I would appreciate your help.

Charlotte Milstein
Charlotte Milstein  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 21:32
Member (2020)
German to English
same problem Jun 15, 2012

I have the exact same problem... it would be nice if the support team would reply eh? or if someone would bump this because I haven' found any other posts on this with a solution yet!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Once installed Multiterm 2011 does not start and Studio 2011 freezes my PC

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »