MultiTerm 2011 - Clickable Links
Thread poster: Sean Wingert

Sean Wingert  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:21
French to English
+ ...
Jan 25, 2012

Background: USA. ES-MX -> EN-US. Windows 7 64 bit. Multiterm 2011 Desktop from 2011 Freelance Plus

Question: Is it possible to create clickable links in Multiterm 2011? The field below is called Notes and is defined as Text. Thanks!

Screenshot:

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:21
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Yes and it is quite easy Jan 25, 2012

In a text field, which is NOT open for editing, select a word or a phrase and right click on that.
Select the hyperlink function and insert the link to whatever you wish.
Confirm and save the entry.

Sean Wingert  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:21
French to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Excellent! Jan 25, 2012

Excellent! Thank you Jerzy.

Christian Köstner  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 13:21
German to English
+ ...
Does not work with me... Sep 26, 2013

Hi Jerzy,
I have the same software as Sean does, also I would like to insert a clickable hyperlink into the "Notes" section, but I don't understand what you mean with "NOT" open for editing. If I double-click the term, it just highlights in blue and right-clicking it produces just the regular sub-menu as shown in the screenshot.

Michael Joseph Wdowiak Beijer  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:21
Member (2009)
Dutch to English
+ ...
the answer Sep 10, 2016

Christian Köstner wrote:

Hi Jerzy,
I have the same software as Sean does, also I would like to insert a clickable hyperlink into the "Notes" section, but I don't understand what you mean with "NOT" open for editing. If I double-click the term, it just highlights in blue and right-clicking it produces just the regular sub-menu as shown in the screenshot.

The answer is at 0:00 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnHNRulDArQ

see also: https://community.sdl.com/products-solutions/solutions/customer_experience_cloud/language/translationproductivity/f/91/t/8486

Michael

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm 2011 - Clickable Links

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search