Help with Trados toolbar
Thread poster: Oana BN

Oana BN  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:06
English to Romanian
+ ...
Feb 6, 2012

Hello everybody,

I have problem with Trados toolbar. I have recently upgraded my MS Office from 2003 to 2007. When I opened Word I realized that Trados toolbar had disappeared. Can you tell me how to retrieve Trados toolbar in Word? My Trados version is Trados 7 Freelance.

There´s one more thing I would like to ask your oipinions about. I am considering upgrading my Trados version. I have seen an upgrade offer from Trados 2007 Freelance to Trados Studio 2011. I would like to know whether Trados 7 Freelance is the same as Trados 2007 Freelance and whether it´s worth making the change.

Thank you all for your help.

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:06
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
No way Feb 6, 2012

Trados 7 is not the same as Trados 2007. And because of this you will most certainly NOT be able to install the Trados ribbon in Word 2007.

BTW, there is a so called "sticky" topic in this forum exactly on the question you started: http://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/158614-trados_2007_toolbar_disappears_in_word_2007.html

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help with Trados toolbar

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search