Thread poster: Jonathan Roberts

Jonathan Roberts  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 03:15
Spanish to English
+ ...
Feb 13, 2012

Hi,

I've been trying to explore some of the other tools apart from Studio that Trados has, and I was interested to see the workbench toolbar available on Word. I don't have any problems on my laptop (which has Word 2007), but on my desktop (which has Word 2003) the interface is in Chinese. It's odd, as all of the other Trados tools and all of the other toolbars on Word are in English, as far as I can tell it's only WB4WIN that's affected. The only clue I have is that the custom language font in Studio is set to Chinese (I also bought the PC in China, but the language settings for Windows, MS Office and Trados are all set to English). I'm not sure why that would be the case, but either way if I change the custom language font it just changes back again. Does anyone have an idea how to change it to English?

Thanks in advance,

Jonathan

Albert Golub  Identity Verified
English to French
link Feb 13, 2012

Hope it can help

http://producthelp.sdl.com/SDL%20Trados%20Studio/client_en/Ref/U-Z/Options/Options_Font_Adap.htm

Jonathan Roberts  Identity Verified
Germany
Spanish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
RE: TW4WIN problem Feb 22, 2012

Hi,

I'm sorry about the delay in replying, I wasn't actually able to get it to work but I've since updated to Trados 2011, and haven't had any problems so far.

Thanks for your help!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TW4WIN Toolbar interface language on Word

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search