ideas.sdl.com administration has slowed down?
Thread poster: Atso Puronen
Atso Puronen
Atso Puronen
Local time: 06:35
English to Finnish
Feb 21, 2012

Hi SDL,

I've submitted three ideas to ideas.sdl.com recently and they are still in "Awaiting review". The oldest idea submission is from 13th Jan 2012. Has anyone else experienced this?

Another question: Is it still worth submitting ideas to Studio 2009 category?

HarryHedgehog
HarryHedgehog
Germany
Local time: 05:35
German to English
I'm sure they're very busy right now Feb 23, 2012

Atso Puronen wrote:

Hi SDL,

I've submitted three ideas to ideas.sdl.com recently and they are still in "Awaiting review". The oldest idea submission is from 13th Jan 2012. Has anyone else experienced this?

Another question: Is it still worth submitting ideas to Studio 2009 category?

They just delivered a major support package that still hasn't addressed all the problems with Studio 2011, so I would imagine that they're very busy eradicating all the bugs before they start adding new features.

Based on past Trados release policies (I've been using Trados since 1993), I'd say it's useless to submit ideas to the Studio 2009 category. Development on that version will have been frozen and they'll want to upgrade everyone to Studio 2011 or whatever comes next.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ideas.sdl.com administration has slowed down?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »