SDL Studio 2011 does not start
Thread poster: Siontrans

Siontrans
Local time: 05:01
Member (2014)
English to Greek
Mar 14, 2012

Hello,
My SDL STUDIO 2011 DOES NOT START. I use windows 7, 64bit.
I did the following without sucess

1. Reinstalled Studio 2011 (Multiterm and other applications are working normally)
2. C:\Users\[Your_Username]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\9.1.0.0 and deleted
BaseSettings.xml
plugincache.xml
UserSettings.xml
3. Regedit, When the program starts opened the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SDL\SDL Trados Studio key and right click on it. Selected rename, use _SDL Trados Studio as name now.
Did the same with this key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\SDL\Studio1 and rename to _Studio1

I get the following error

- Not found - System.Management.ManagementException, System.Management, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a NotFound System.Management -

- SDL Trados Studio 10.0.0.0 10.1.2861.1 User-HP\User 2.0.50727.5448 User-HP True

Thanks a lot
Sion

juro-online  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 04:01
Member (2005)
English to German
+ ...
Studio 2011 does not start Apr 19, 2013

I have the same problem. When I use my laptop which uses WINDOWS 8, I am not able to open STUDIO2011. Would anybody know where the problem could be? Thanks for any help

Ali Çangirilioglu  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 05:01
English to Turkish
Same problem Jul 23, 2013

Hi Colleagues,

I am having the same problem and I could not find a way to get around it. The suggestions of SDL support did not help so far. Could you solve this problem, and if yes, how?

I'd appreciate any help.

Best regards,
Ali

Popisa
France
Did you find a solution? Nov 13, 2015

I know this is an old thread, but did you manage to solve this problem in the end? If you did, how did you do it?
I'm having this problem since yesterday...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Studio 2011 does not start

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search