ma1cius United Kingdom Local time: 06:34 French to English + ...
Mar 15, 2012
I have been aligning a batch of .resx files for several days now, saving at regular intervals. Today, when I opened the alignment project, three of the file pairs that were definitely aligned, committed, marked as finished and saved were showing as not aligned. Opening the file pairs, they have indeed reverted to their unadjusted state.
Has anyone come across this sort of problem before and does anyone know how to fix/prevent it from happening. I would prefer to do the alignment in SDL align but I don't think it has the .resx filter and I'm not very good at adjusting the xml filters.
The version I am using is WinAlign 220.127.116.113 - (Build 863) which came as part of SDL Trados 2007 in conjunction with Studio 2009.
I am going to resort to creating TMs from each File Pair as I complete it. This is not however very satisfactory.
All suggestions welcome.
In case it helps, OS is Windows 7 Professional SP1. I don't know any details about the network server.
[Edited at 2012-03-16 08:51 GMT]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market.
See the brand new features in action:
*Completely redesigned user interface
*Inline spell checking
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.