Paris Team doo.  Identity Verified
Croatia
Local time: 23:29
Member (2010)
French to Croatian
+ ...
Mar 31, 2012

Dear colleagues,
I have recently updated my Trados Studio to SP3. I have now first time since then translated project containing IDML file. After I have finished the translation I wanted to finalize the project and I got the message Missing '' reference tag within the segment ID". Please run the Tag Verification to see the details." I did run the Tag Verification (F8) and it finds no errors whatsoever.

I've tried to save my translation via "Save Target as" option but I get the same error.

I am now in the situation where I cannot save my work. I am pretty sure this is not problem with tag but some other bug. Did anyone had this mistake so far? How did you fix it?

I have even tried to create new project and retranslate using same TM, but I got the same message. I am starting to think this must be error of the source file. Could that be?

Many thanks!

Warm regards!

Sasa

[Edited at 2012-04-01 06:34 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

I'm getting the same message with Studio 2014 Dec 20, 2014

Now I cannot save my target file. I've done a lot of searching to figure out how to do this.

The exact error message is: Failed to save target content: Extra '' reference tag within the segment ID ". Please run the Tag Verification to see details.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Thanks,
Rhonda

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error saving target: Missing '' reference tag within the segment ID

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search