Workbench does not display target segments (100% or fuzzy matches) but only current and source in TM
Thread poster: Sabrina Eskelson

Sabrina Eskelson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:03
Member (2004)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 3, 2012

Hello, everyone

I am using SDL Trados 2007.

Workbench is not displaying 100% or fuzzy matches anymore. All it shows is the current source segment in the bottom window and the TM source segment in the top window.

On top of that, when I select the Concordance icon nothing happens.

Could anyone give me some suggestions? Thanks a lot.

Sabrina

Direct link Reply with quote

Trad_Francais
Local time: 13:33
French to English
+ ...
Hi i am also facing the same problem...is there any solution for this? Kindly help me. Nov 16, 2012

In addition, the segments which are already translated are not appearing if i reopen the same segments!!!

LeandroFeldmann  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 06:03
Member (2010)
English to Portuguese
+ ...
No answers? Apr 1, 2013

Hey Sabrina,

Have you found a solution for this issue? I am facing the same problem. I copied below the log for a sample file. Workbench doesn't specify the percentage of the repetitions.

Analyse Total (1 file):

Match Types Segments Words Percent Placeables
Context TM 0 0 0 0
Repetitions 48 696 2 23
100% 0 0 0 0
95% - 99% 0 0 0 0
85% - 94% 0 0 0 0
75% - 84% 0 0 0 0
50% - 74% 0 0 0 0
No Match 1,242 33,688 98 896
Total 1,290 34,384 100 919

Jonathan Fray
Brazil
Local time: 06:03
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Know how to read the report Apr 2, 2013

Hi Leandro!
I think your problem is knowing how to read the report. From what you copied below it seems like the document that you analyzed has 48 segments that are repetitious, which in those segments have 696 words, which give 2% of your document that is repetitious.

The percentages that you see below are what we call "fuzzy matches"

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench does not display target segments (100% or fuzzy matches) but only current and source in TM

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search