Thread poster: David Rumsey

David Rumsey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:23
Member (2004)
Danish to English
+ ...
Apr 4, 2012

Hi there. I'm working in Workbench 2007. Most of the time I familiar with segments with a green background (i.e. 100% match with TM) and yellow (i.e. fuzzy match or no-match), but what about text with a purple background? What does this mean?

LEXpert  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 02:23
Member (2008)
Croatian to English
+ ...
What does the TWB window say? Apr 4, 2012

Are you talking about the background color of the segment when using Workbench in Word or TagEditor? You could try looking at the actual Translator's Workbench window itself - it should say at the bottom left somewhere in the status bar what kind of match it is - 100%, partial etc.

David Rumsey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 00:23
Member (2004)
Danish to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Target segment is populated with a purple background. Says 100% Apr 4, 2012

The target segment is populated with a purple background and it says 100% in the Workbench window, but it also says 100% when the populated segment has a green background - which is the one I'm more familiar with. Just wondering if there is a different kind of 100%.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench 2007. Background colour is purple

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 only €435 / $519
Get the cheapest prices for SDL Trados Studio 2017 on ProZ.com

Join this translator’s group buy brought to you by ProZ.com and buy SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance for only €435 / $519 / £345 / ¥63000 You will also receive FREE access to Studio 2019 when released.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search