Cristina Lo Bianco  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 13:27
Member (2008)
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 5, 2012

Hello,

I have Trados 7 Freelance but I need to upgrade to Trados Studio 2009 or 2011 for a big project.
Do you think it is possible or I need to buy a new license?

Also, since the agency told me I could use both, assuming that it is still possible to purchase the 2009 version, which one would you recommend?

Thank you in advance,
Cristina

Direct link Reply with quote

Miguel Carmona  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 04:27
English to Spanish
Studio 2009 is gone Apr 5, 2012

Studio 2009 is not offered any more.

Take a look here:
http://www.translationzone.com/en/translator-home.asp, and then click on "Upgrade".

Also, to see your upgrade options, click "My Account" on top of the page (you will be asked for your login name and password). Once you are logged in, under "My Licenses" click on "Go to My Licenses", where you will see your upgrade options.

Even if Studio 2009 was still available, if I were you, I would definitely go for Studio 2011.

Good luck!

[Edited at 2012-04-05 15:25 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Upgrade from Trados 7 Freelance to Trados 2009 OR 2011

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search