Trados 2007 - segment frozen
Thread poster: Angie Taylor

Angie Taylor  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:50
Member (2005)
French to English
Apr 5, 2012

Hi, I am having real formatting problems with a Word document in Trados, mainly in the tables. Now one of my segments has frozen. I can't close it, so can't open any of the other segments to continue working. The tags seem to have gone a bit mad too. The formatting problem meant that some of the segments seemed to be working backwards, if that makes sense. Fix document doesn't do anything.

Any ideas?

Direct link Reply with quote

Yassen Tounev  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:50
English to Bulgarian
+ ...
Fix Document Apr 9, 2012

Just give up this document, delete it and start a new one, using the same TM. I had several cases like yours with ffiles with more sofhisticated formatting.

[Edited at 2012-04-09 13:26 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 - segment frozen

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search