.itd files not recognised by Studio 2011. How to fix it?
Thread poster: PGarciaJones

PGarciaJones  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
Apr 6, 2012

Hi there,

I have been sent 3 .itd files for reviewing but when I try to open them in Studio 2011, I get the following error message:

"Unexpected exception during file detection. Could not load file or assembly 'Sdl.Sdlx.itdApi20. Version=2010.0.0.0. Culture=neutral PublicKeyToken=c28cdb26c445c888 or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified"

Does anyone have any idea what this means and what I can do to resolve it?

Many thanks in advance

Paula

Direct link Reply with quote

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 15:39
Member (2004)
English to Thai
+ ...
My way Apr 6, 2012

In this instance, I also failed to open in other file format: Trados Studio error (intermittent).
Close Trados and open again; this will solve the trouble.
Or open in Trados 2009 instead.

Soonthon Lupkitaro

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

.itd files not recognised by Studio 2011. How to fix it?

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search