Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I just quoted for a job based on analysing 58 HTML files using a particular ini file and TM. I then used the exact same ini file and TM and pre-translated the files using only 100% matches. I did not change the penalty settings. Nevertheless the analysis of the Translation found about 2000 words less 100% matches than the original 11,000 words. Can anyone tell me why?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime.
Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device.
Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!