Pre-translation by applying translations from MultiTerm
Thread poster: Benny Mortensen

Benny Mortensen
Denmark
Local time: 17:34
Member (2012)
English to Danish
Apr 12, 2012

This is what SDL writes in its Product Help for Trados Studio (I run the 2009 SP3 version):

"Pre-translate files:
Pre-translates project files by applying translations from translation memories, terminology databases (termbases) and previously translated files. Pre-translation refers to the automatic translation of segments in the source file(s)."

But how can I apply terms from my converted MultiTerm base, when pre-translating a document in Studio?

It was quite easy with Trados Suite 2007 ("Translate terms: Replace") - but where is this functionality in Studio?

Thanks a lot!
Benny

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Pre-translation by applying translations from MultiTerm

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search