Picking up repeated terms from Multiterm (2011)
Thread poster: Natalia Kobzareva

Natalia Kobzareva  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 15:22
Member (2009)
English to Russian
+ ...
Apr 15, 2012

Dear all,
The matter is that Multiterm does not let me pick up one term several times within one sentence. It lets me pick it up just once, and not afterwards, while there are cases where one term may be used in a sentence more than once, and even three or four times.
It is not a problem, because, as I see it, Multiterm is to maintain consistency in terminology which it does. And maybe that is the way it should work.
But if not, and if I do something wrong, could you please share your experience.

By "picking up" I meant a suggested translation of a term appearing underneath the segment, which you could take by clicking Enter.

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Picking up repeated terms from Multiterm (2011)

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search