Error Code 50040... etc.by the activation policy because max extra acts
Thread poster: SDL Community

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 06:07
English
Apr 16, 2012

Hi,

I thought it was worth posting this enhancement to the licensing centre in your My Account area for 2007 and 2009 users:

http://t.co/6d55kAjc

Basically the KB article this links to explains how the Licensing team have implemented a mechanism for you to force return the license yourself if you were unable to return the license before activating it again. It will not work ad infinitum so you should still return your license before attempting to reactivate it again. But it may be a useful fall back when you find yourself without a license late on a Friday night and have no support team to contact until Monday.

Regards

Paul

Direct link Reply with quote

Natalie  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 06:07
Member (2002)
English to Russian
+ ...

Moderator of this forum
Please add this to the sticky thread Apr 16, 2012

Hi Paul, would you mind to add this also to the sticky thread:
http://www.proz.com/topic/222881

(I will remove irrelevant posts from it)

Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error Code 50040... etc.by the activation policy because max extra acts

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search