Thread poster: Alexandra Bühler

Alexandra Bühler  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:39
English to German
+ ...
Apr 16, 2012

Dear colleagues,

I usually work with field values (1 TM, but different field values such as customer, type of doc etc.). Now I have a new file, I ticked those field values that are relevant to this file, but when I confirm the segments, other field values appear and not those I ticked in the project settings.

Any idea what could be the reason for that??

I found out that it's possible to edit field values in 2 different areas:

1. When I open the document, button "Erweitert" (Advanced, I guess) [Projektvorlage]
2. In the project settings.

It's not clear to me where I need to tick the appropriate value to have them saved with my file...?

Thanks a lot,
Alexandra

[Bearbeitet am 2012-04-16 19:59 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 - wrong field values displayed

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search