Can I add terms in Studio 2011 to more than one termbase simultaneously?
Thread poster: Richard Hill

Richard Hill  Identity Verified
Local time: 01:40
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
Apr 18, 2012

Hi all,

I have only recently started using more than one termbase in Studio as a client has sent me a very field-specific termbase to use which I have set as the default TB. So while working on this document I am adding terms on the fly only to the client's TB which is generally fine, but there are certain terms I'd like to be able to add to my general (non-default) termbase as well, which is also active in Studio. Is this possible and if so, how is it achieved?

Direct link Reply with quote

Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:40
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I would add the terms to my own termbase Apr 19, 2012

You can use more than one termbase. While I'm not sure if in 2011 you can edit all of them simultaneously (I have not installed 2011 yet) you can select your own termbase for editing and use the one provided by your client as reference.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I add terms in Studio 2011 to more than one termbase simultaneously?

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search