Can I add terms in Studio 2011 to more than one termbase simultaneously?
Thread poster: Richard Hill

Richard Hill  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 11:03
Member (2011)
Spanish to English
Apr 18, 2012

Hi all,

I have only recently started using more than one termbase in Studio as a client has sent me a very field-specific termbase to use which I have set as the default TB. So while working on this document I am adding terms on the fly only to the client's TB which is generally fine, but there are certain terms I'd like to be able to add to my general (non-default) termbase as well, which is also active in Studio. Is this possible and if so, how is it achieved?

Thanks

Rich

Direct link Reply with quote

Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 13:03
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
I would add the terms to my own termbase Apr 19, 2012

You can use more than one termbase. While I'm not sure if in 2011 you can edit all of them simultaneously (I have not installed 2011 yet) you can select your own termbase for editing and use the one provided by your client as reference.

Regards

Clarisa

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I add terms in Studio 2011 to more than one termbase simultaneously?

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search