MultiTerm 11 no longer allows to add or change entries
Thread poster: Gabi Schlegel
Gabi Schlegel
English to German
+ ...
Apr 24, 2012

Some weeks ago, I successfully installed Trados Studio 11 on a virtual machine of my new Mac. Everything worked fine until yesterday when suddenly most of the MultiTerm buttons appeared grey and I could no longer add or change any entries. I tried some other term bases and even reinstalled MultiTerm but nothing changed. Has anybody an idea what's wrong?

Direct link Reply with quote

Karin Steinberger
Germany
Local time: 16:09
German to English
+ ...
No more entries / changes possible in Multiterm 2011 Jun 17, 2012

I have the same problem! I cannot make anymore changes or new entries. Can anybody help?

Gabi Schlegel
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
MultiTerm 11 no longer allows to add or change entries Jun 17, 2012

Luckily SDL Support solved my problem: My term bases were stored in a directory both Mac and Windows could access. MultiTerm was able open these files but couldn't write in or change them. Now my term bases are stored under "My files" and everything works perfectly.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm 11 no longer allows to add or change entries

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search