One possible solution:
1. Open the tbx file in Xbench
2. Under Xbench export the tbx file as a text document.
3. Open the text document in Excel and save it as an Excel file.
4. Convert the Excel file with SDL MultiTerm 2007 Convert
5. Import the converted file into an existing TB o create a new one.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!