https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/224603-sdl_studio_2011_licensing_problems.html

SDL Studio 2011 licensing problems
Thread poster: marcel van viersen
marcel van viersen
marcel van viersen  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:08
Member (2009)
German to Dutch
+ ...
May 11, 2012

Hi,
I am using studio 2011 now for 5 months and deactivate the license on my PC - that went ok and I could use my license on my lap top without problems. Then I deactivated the license on the laptop and try to activate it on my PC again. The message was "LicenseNumberAlreadyUsed".

I re-installed Studio 2011 and now I get the message by the product activation: " "Attempted to read or write protected memory."

Who can help me?
Marcel

[Bijgewerkt op 20
... See more
Hi,
I am using studio 2011 now for 5 months and deactivate the license on my PC - that went ok and I could use my license on my lap top without problems. Then I deactivated the license on the laptop and try to activate it on my PC again. The message was "LicenseNumberAlreadyUsed".

I re-installed Studio 2011 and now I get the message by the product activation: " "Attempted to read or write protected memory."

Who can help me?
Marcel

[Bijgewerkt op 2012-05-11 14:48 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Studio 2011 licensing problems

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »