https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/224692-installing_trados_2007_in_new_computer_fails_and_asks_for_%22fresh%22_copy.html

Installing Trados 2007 in new computer- fails and asks for "fresh" copy
Thread poster: Ellen Donohue
Ellen Donohue
Ellen Donohue  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:19
Spanish to English
+ ...
May 13, 2012

I am trying to install my Trados 2009 in my new computer and having trouble, much as I did the first time I installed it. I tried to download SP4, and right at the end, when the files are being extracted, my computer tells me the files have an error and asks me to find a fresh copy. I already disabled my virus protection, but it doesn't help. Also, should I install Sp3? Do I have to? Which do I install firstif I do? This forom helped me a lot when I first bought this software and I really need s... See more
I am trying to install my Trados 2009 in my new computer and having trouble, much as I did the first time I installed it. I tried to download SP4, and right at the end, when the files are being extracted, my computer tells me the files have an error and asks me to find a fresh copy. I already disabled my virus protection, but it doesn't help. Also, should I install Sp3? Do I have to? Which do I install firstif I do? This forom helped me a lot when I first bought this software and I really need some help now. Does anyone ever download this software without problems?Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installing Trados 2007 in new computer- fails and asks for "fresh" copy

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »