Gene Oh New Zealand Local time: 15:13 English to Korean
May 24, 2012
Can anybody help me with my problem?
Using SDL TRADOS 2011 SP1, I have translated an SDLXLIFF file that was created by my client using their SDL TRADOS 2009 from an MSWord document (2003). After I completed the translation, I tried to "view in" MSWord ("View Target") and the target document was all corrupt in Korean characters. Then, I saved the target file using "Save Target As..." and opened the target file in Korean, and the result was again the same ... all corrupt in Korean characters. English characters were fine. I am working on a desktop computer with MSWord 2007 installed as well as SDL TRADOS 2011 SP1 with Vista operating system.
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.