Thread poster: Gene Oh

Gene Oh  Identity Verified
New Zealand
Local time: 20:59
Member (2008)
English to Korean
May 24, 2012

Can anybody help me?

I have upgraded my SDL Trados Studio 2009 to SDL TRADOS 2011 SP1. One of my expectations was the feature of MSWord spell checking. However, I am very disappointed knowing that Korean language is not supported. In the "Tools" menu, "Check Spelling (Language not supported)" appears in grey even though I selected "MSWord Spell Checker" in "Options" - "Editor" - "Spelling" - "Active Spell Checker". I have my MSWord 2007 installed on my desktop computer, and it has MSWord spell checking function. I have so far been using this function but I want the same function on the SDL TRADOS screen. Is there any way I can use MSWord Spell Checker in Korean on SDL Trados 2011 SP1?

[Edited at 2012-05-25 03:07 GMT]

[Edited at 2012-05-25 03:07 GMT]

[Edited at 2012-05-25 03:08 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL TRADOS 2011 SP1 SpellChecking Disabled for Korean

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search