Conversion of an updated generated docx back into Sdltm
Thread poster: Tradownunder

Tradownunder  Identity Verified
Local time: 23:57
English to French
+ ...
May 26, 2012

I am using Studio 2011 (just starting)
I have converted a sdltm document into a Word document with the app SDLXLIFF converter for microsoft office. I produced a 'generated' word document which got edited and now has some corrections. I tried to update my sdltm document with the corrections and this is what I did:
I opened the app, clicked 'transfer from MS Word'. I could see the names of both my sdltm document and my updated word document side by side in the window.
I clicked 'import'. It immediately said: 'conversion completed', but it did not update. My original sdtlm document remains the same. I did it several times and it never worked. Is there something else I should do?
Thank you for your help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Conversion of an updated generated docx back into Sdltm

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search