Conversion of an updated generated docx back into Sdltm
Thread poster: Tradownunder

Tradownunder  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:49
English to French
+ ...
May 26, 2012

I am using Studio 2011 (just starting)
I have converted a sdltm document into a Word document with the app SDLXLIFF converter for microsoft office. I produced a 'generated' word document which got edited and now has some corrections. I tried to update my sdltm document with the corrections and this is what I did:
I opened the app, clicked 'transfer from MS Word'. I could see the names of both my sdltm document and my updated word document side by side in the window.
I clicked 'import'. It immediately said: 'conversion completed', but it did not update. My original sdtlm document remains the same. I did it several times and it never worked. Is there something else I should do?
Thank you for your help.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Conversion of an updated generated docx back into Sdltm

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search