Thread poster: Cristina Bartolomé Martínez

Cristina Bartolomé Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:21
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
May 31, 2012

Hello everyone,
recently I have been running into a problem with the agency I normally work with. We work with SDLX, me using SDLX Lite.
It has happened a couple of times that the PM sends me the itd files with the analysis, and then when I open the itd file and check statistics they are different from the analysis. And the difference can be significative (2,000 words or more) and apply to New words and to Fuzzies (never to repetitions).
When the PM checks the itd, she realizes the difference, but everytime she tries a new analysis the result is the same as the first time.
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks and my best regards to you all.

Cristina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX- analysis and statistics do not match

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search