Thread poster: Cristina Bartolomé Martínez

Cristina Bartolomé Martínez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 07:30
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
May 31, 2012

Hello everyone,
recently I have been running into a problem with the agency I normally work with. We work with SDLX, me using SDLX Lite.
It has happened a couple of times that the PM sends me the itd files with the analysis, and then when I open the itd file and check statistics they are different from the analysis. And the difference can be significative (2,000 words or more) and apply to New words and to Fuzzies (never to repetitions).
When the PM checks the itd, she realizes the difference, but everytime she tries a new analysis the result is the same as the first time.
Can anyone help with this?
Thanks and my best regards to you all.

Cristina

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDLX- analysis and statistics do not match

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search