Thread poster: Maya Fourioti

Maya Fourioti  Identity Verified
Greece
Local time: 09:00
Member (2010)
English
+ ...
Jun 1, 2012

I would appreciate your help to solve this unexpected problem.
When opening a file for translation in SDL Editor I get this error message 201261:
______________________________________________________________________-

Δεν έχει οριστεί αναφορά αντικειμένου σε μια παρουσία αντικειμένου(Very bad translation in Greek which I do not understand) . - System.NullReferenceException, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TermAccess -

Can anyone help?

Direct link Reply with quote

Pau  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 08:00
Member (2011)
English to Spanish
+ ...
It is a file for a library that belongs to multiterm Jun 1, 2012

It's quite difficult for me to understand the exact message, because I do not understand Greek. But the error may be related to a missing file in multiterm library.

Here I am pasting you a link which explains you about library files for multiterm. Perhaps the file included in your version is corrupt and you should update them.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck!

Greece
Member (2010)
English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jun 1, 2012

The message in English could be "Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
Could you please paste the link?
Thanks a million

Rowsie  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:00
Member (2012)
French to English
Same problem same message Jun 3, 2012

I also am struggling with that one - does anyone know what do do? I am in trouble with Trados Studio 2011! I get a message 'Le reference d'objet n'est pas definie à une instance d'un objet' on line 5 of my document and then the toolbar greys out and I can't work - I feel like a moron, but does anyone know what is happening here?

Greece
Member (2010)
English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Struggling with SDL STUDIO 2011 Jun 3, 2012

Dear all,

I tried everything with the file I had to translate.It did not work or worked partially.With a different file the system worked.Was it because the first document was corrupt? I wrote to SDL and am still waiting for a reply.
Rowsie, try saving your document in another file type and see if this works.I transformed it into simple text and it worked.
I hope you resolve the problem.
All the best

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS 2011 STUDIO ERROR MESSAGE 201261-

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search