Thread poster: Kelly Venz

Kelly Venz  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 08:59
Member (2010)
French to English
Jun 20, 2012

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem in Studio, when I try to convert my translation back to the original file format (word), I get the following message:

Error: Failed to save target content: An error occured whilst converting the ttx file to a native file. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Can anybody help me with this issue please?

Thanks

Kelly

Direct link Reply with quote

Kitty Brussaard  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Previous post Jun 20, 2012

Hi Kelly, have you checked the following link yet?

http://dut.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/214436-trados_studio_2011_error_occured_whilst_converting_the_ttx_to_a_native_file.html

[Bijgewerkt op 2012-06-20 09:31 GMT]

Kelly Venz  Identity Verified
France
Member (2010)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Link Jun 20, 2012

Hi Kitty,

Thanks for the link, I did see that post before but was hoping that there was another solution, since it's happened twice so far with two different word files.

Kelly

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot convert ttx back to word

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search