Kelly Venz
Kelly Venz  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 10:47
Member (2010)
French to English
Jun 20, 2012

Hello,

I seem to be having a problem in Studio, when I try to convert my translation back to the original file format (word), I get the following message:

Error: Failed to save target content: An error occured whilst converting the ttx file to a native file. Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.

Can anybody help me with this issue please?

Thanks

Kelly

Kitty Brussaard
Kitty Brussaard  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2009)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Previous post Jun 20, 2012

Hi Kelly, have you checked the following link yet?

http://dut.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/214436-trados_studio_2011_error_occured_whilst_converting_the_ttx_to_a_native_file.html

[Bijgewerkt op 2012-06-20 09:31 GMT]

Kelly Venz
Kelly Venz  Identity Verified
France
Member (2010)
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Link Jun 20, 2012

Hi Kitty,

Thanks for the link, I did see that post before but was hoping that there was another solution, since it's happened twice so far with two different word files.

Kelly

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot convert ttx back to word

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »