Memory maintenance page skip
Thread poster: Paul O'Brien

Paul O'Brien  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 04:31
Italian to English
Jun 20, 2012

I'm in TM maintenance and I'd like to go to the last page, or to any page I so desire, for that matter. I'd also like to do a spell check and to view more segments on a page. Does anyone have any idea about these options, as I can't find them for the life of me?
TIA

Direct link Reply with quote

merinber
Germany
German to English
Memory Maintenace Jun 21, 2012

I assume you are talking about Studio and not the Workbench.
Strangely, there is no button or command that takes you to the last "page" in the TM view. In addition, the spelling checkers are not available for TMs. The only thing possible is to change how many TUs you can view at one time. The standard setting is 50. Go to Extras>Options and then look for Translation Memory View (as I believe it is called in English). There you can enter a value from 1 to 200.

Paul O'Brien  Identity Verified
Italy
Italian to English
TOPIC STARTER
Yes, Studio Jun 21, 2012

I sometimes think SDL misses the wood for the trees. Lots of sophistication and great graphics, but dismal on basic needs.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Memory maintenance page skip

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search