SDL My Account & Licence Activation Servers maintenance work on 11th & 12th July 2012
Thread poster: SDL Community

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:18
English
Jul 2, 2012

Hi All

Our service provider has advised us of upcoming network maintenance work on the following dates:

Planned Start Time & Date: 23:00 11th July 2012 BST
Planned Completion Time & Date: 02:00 12th July 2012 BST

During this period there will be two planned outages lasting no more than 10 minutes in which the SDL My Account Area and the SDL Activation Servers will be unavailable to access.

If after the planned completion time, you still receive an error connecting to our License Servers , please go to the SDL Knowledgebase

http://kb.sdl.com

Then go to the tab called Solution Finder and go to;

Licensing Problems

- I receive an error message related to activating or returning my license, or I have an issue related to product activation.

-- I get error message 50040 during license activation.

At this point you are presented with two KB article links that you should try. If these articles do not help then the next click in the solution finder mentioned above is this:

--- I have tried the solution in the articles, but I still get the error message.

Followed by this because sometimes there is a slight delay on the server polling requests:
---- I have waited more than 30 minutes after returning my license before I tried activating my software.

After this option this will bring up a form that you can fill in to generate a support request and you will be contacted, normally within a day.

Apologies for any inconvenience that this may cause

Regards
Helen
(on behalf of Client Services Team)

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 07:18
English
TOPIC STARTER
Maintenence Work completed Jul 12, 2012

Hi

Just to let you know that all the maintenence work that was planned has now been completed.

If you recieve any issues with activating or deactivating your licences, please go to the SDL Knowledgebase

http://kb.sdl.com

Then go to the tab called Solution Finder and go to;

Licensing Problems

- I receive an error message related to activating or returning my license, or I have an issue related to product activation.

-- I get error message 50040 during license activation.

At this point you are presented with two KB article links that you should try. If these articles do not help then the next click in the solution finder mentioned above is this:

--- I have tried the solution in the articles, but I still get the error message.

Followed by this because sometimes there is a slight delay on the server polling requests:
---- I have waited more than 30 minutes after returning my license before I tried activating my software.

After this option this will bring up a form that you can fill in to generate a support request and you will be contacted, normally within a day.

Regards
Helen
(on behalf of Client Services Team)

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL My Account & Licence Activation Servers maintenance work on 11th & 12th July 2012

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search