Problem with activation of SDL Trados 2011 license
Thread poster: Sibi

Sibi
Local time: 00:18
English to Hindi
Jul 5, 2012

dear sir/madam.

i purchased a licence from your authorized outlet in pune on 21st june 2012. once i received the software i got it activated. without deactivation of sdl trados by mistake i uninstalled the same from my system. now when i want to activate it the software shows that my licence is already in use and hence i need not activate it again. in reality i could not use this software because it asks for activation. hence if i mistake not, i must be provided with the deactivation certificate number from sdl and then only this software can be deactivated and then be activated in my computer system. therefore, i am really in need of the deactivation certificate number from sdl on an urgent basis so that it will help to activate the software which was purchased by paying my hard earned money. a quick and genuine reply or assistance from sdl is highly awaited.

regards.

ranganathan n
chennai, india

[Edited at 2012-07-05 10:22 GMT]

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 20:48
English
Help is at hand :) Jul 5, 2012

Hi Ranganathan

You will need to contact the Licensing Team to request the licence be reset

To do this:

Go to the Knowledgebase;

http://kb.sdl.com

Then go to the tab called Solution Finder and now go here;

Licensing Problems
- I have lost one of my license activations and would like to have it reset.

This will bring up a form that you can fill in to generate a support request and you will be contacted, normally within a working day.

Hope this helps

Regards

Helen
(on behalf of Client Services Team)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with activation of SDL Trados 2011 license

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search