Thread poster: teresa_franco

teresa_franco
Italy
Local time: 10:27
German to Italian
+ ...
Jul 11, 2012

Hi,
I can't activate my licence as the activation wizard has disappeared. When I try to launch the program it won't start and I can't change it or activate it. What can I do?
I have one active licence on another computer, but I have an extra licence. When I started using this computer I downloaded the software and started using it in trial version, but then I had no chance to activate it...
I already tried to uninstall the software, delete it and downloaded it again, installed it again and again the same problem, what am I doing wrong?
thanks for any help!

Teresa

Louis_PM
Canada
Local time: 04:27
English to French
+ ...
Same problem here Jul 16, 2013

Hi,

I'm getting the exact same problem here... Does anyone have a solution to this? I badly need Trados for work, but formatting is always a pain...

Hopefully someone knows a way to either fix this or wipe precise locations in my registry!

Thx,

JD

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Activation wizard disappeared in Trados Studio 2011

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search