Studio 2011 trial version: is it possible to donwload it on 2 computers?
Thread poster: alessandra bocco

alessandra bocco  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:13
Member (2006)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 12, 2012

Hi all,
I translate using Trados 8.0 but my best client offered me a big project that HAS to be translated with Studio. I planned to buy it next year so I thought about using the free trial version for this project.
My problem is that I will be working from home only for part of the project and then I'll move to another place where I'll use my laptop. I don't want to use my laptop from home too (it's old, slow and the monitor is too small...) so my question is: would it be possible to donwload the free trial version both on my PC and on my laptop? I could not find any answer to my question on SDL site..
Thanks a lot
Alessandra

Zoltán Kulcsár  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:13
English to Hungarian
sure Jul 12, 2012

as it is only a trial, and has no (real) license

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Studio 2011 trial version: is it possible to donwload it on 2 computers?

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search