Tom Fennell
United States
Local time: 12:12
Member (2010)
Russian to English
+ ...
Jul 16, 2012

Hello all,

Does anyone know a way to select all segments in a file or filter set without having to use "shift+mouse click?"

I am programming Dragon NaturallySpeaking scripts for Studio. Invoking the "Shift+mouse" combination is something that requires Windows system-level programming skills that go far beyond my skill set. It involves turning on the shift key at the system-level instead of just as a key combination, and then turning it off again.

It would be great if one could achieve this in someway in Trados without being forced to use the mouse, and even worse the dreaded shift+click combo.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Tom

select all
select all segments

Tom Fennell
United States
Local time: 12:12
Member (2010)
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Selecting all Jul 30, 2012

Dear All,

Paul sent me a solution - Alt+Shift+Down

I can program my script to do this 100 times, which is inelegant, but works pretty well.

An Alt+Shift+End would be much welcome, but I have found that Alt+Shift+Down gives me all the functionality I need.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Select All" without mouse

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search