Bruno Depascale  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 21:39
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
Jul 19, 2012

Hi everybody,
I would like to ask your help about importing terminology in an existing multiterm 2011 termbase.
My problem is that I do not want to import duplicate terms which already exist in my current termbase.
Is there a way to do this?
Thank you for your help,
Bruno

Direct link Reply with quote

SDL Community  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 21:39
English
Best place here is the product help Jul 22, 2012

Hi,

If you go here:

http://producthelp.sdl.com/SDL_MultiTerm_2011/client_en/SDL_MultiTerm.htm

Or just go to http://producthelp.sdl.com as it's easier to remember, and you get all the available help for all products that provide this.

Then click on search and type in import duplicates or duplicates then you will find the information you are looking for. So in this case, the first search term is better as this produces two hits at the top which look relevant:

I hope this helps?

Regards

Paul

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Importing terminology in multiterm without adding duplicate entries

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search